Why I feel so tired all the time?
We listen many times that people say why I feel so tired all the time? If it is like this then this article is best to read for you and for everyone who thinks why they so fatigued.
I am trying to figure out some of the reasons for tiredness or fatigue. And what you can do that you will bounce back into your performance.
According to the research CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) only in the United States more than 15 percent women and 10 percent of men regularly feel very fatigued or tired.
Feeling tired all the time can cause an order of problems. For example, only in the United States 2013 drowsy driving was responsible for 72,000 crashes, 44,000 injuries, and 800 deaths.
almost everyone in his or her life feel fatigued or tired at some point. It could be watching late night tv shows, overtime at work or hanging out till late at night.
Medical News Today has researched the explanations for what and why you feel so fatigued and drained. And after taking which steps you can feel re-energized or re-organized.
Lack of sleep: why I feel so tired all the time
Lack of sleep is the biggest reason for feeling fatigued or tired. People aged between 18 to 60, need 7 to 8 hours sleep to be more and healthier. Lack of sleep not only becomes the cause of tiredness, fatigue or impaired performance and the biggest risk of accidents. This also has negative health results. These negative health results can be high blood pressure, stroke, loss of weight, loss of memory and an increased risk of death.
Read Also: 50 Foods That Are Super Healthy
If you cannot sleep 7 or more hours and struggling to fit in this then here are some points or tips to help you attain a perfect dose of needed sleep.
- Continue a consistent sleep routine. Try to make a schedule that you go on the bed every day at the same time and get up at the same time every morning —– “Even on the weekends.”
- Avoid extra naps. We need 7 to 8 hours of sleep to be healthier in 24-hours and not extra than that. Napping reduces the sleep that you need the following night. So you will feel difficulty getting to sleep and segment sleep.
- Limit time in bed 10-15 If you are worried or have some problems in your mind and lying awake on your bed 10 to 15 minutes then get out of your bed and sit in dark place until you are feeling sleepy again.
Avoid tobacco, alcohol and caffeinated drinks. Before you go to sleep on your bed try not to smoke cigarettes or drinking alcohol because these things become the cause of segmented sleep. Don’t try consumed caffeinated drinks afternoon because of caffeine effects for many hours.
if you exercise all these sleeping habits which are given up and still wake up tired. Then you should visit your doctor and discuss with him because it could sleep-related medical problems like insomnia or restless legs syndrome.
Read Also: 13 Clinical Apple Cider Vinegar Benefits
2. Poor diet: why I feel so tired all the time
- this is the easiest way to finish your tiredness and fatigue by adjusting your diet. If you will eat the healthful and balanced diet you will feel the difference. Eating a healthy mix of food from the five food groups which are: fruits, vegetables, grains, protein and dairy you can change your eating style by implementing these small changes.
- Eat the fair amount of calories. You will feel slack if you will not eat according to your age, sex, and weight.
- Fill one portion of your plate with fruits and vegetables. Try to eat fresh vegetables and fruits while eating.
- Whole grains. Whole grains like brown rice, oatmeal, whole cornmeal, and bulgur make up half the grains you consume.
- Low-fat and free-fat dairy. From the high fat, try to shift low fat and fat-free dairy which will help you to limit your calories.
- Say no to sugar. There is no doubt that sugar can give you rapid energy but wears off fast and it can make you feel more fatigued. Avoid food and drinks that have tons of sugar inside.
Don’t miss your breakfast. Don’t bypass your breakfast regularly because it can lead you to miss out key nutrients and energy that you need to embark your day.
3. Desk-bound lifestyle
when tiredness comes inside you, sitting on the couch and relaxing could be the only entertainment for you. But getting up and moving may be the superb thing you can do to finish your fatigue or tiredness.
According to research doing exercise for 20 minutes instead of sitting quietly can boost your energy. U.S dept. of Health and Human Services guidelines for Americans suggest that all adults need 2 hours and 30 minutes of exercise per week.
If you have not exercised for a while, no worries. Just start slowly. Start with a 15 minutes’ walk each day and build up to walking fast for 30 to 40 minutes on 5 days per week. Easy jogging, walking or jogging on a treadmill, swimming, water aerobics and bicycling under 10 miles per hour on level ground or with few hills, can all count toward your time spent doing moderate-intensity exercises.
- when your body responds in any kind of danger or threat that is stress. Many situations can cause stress such as major life changes, work or school, relationship difficulties, financial problems, children and family and being too busy.
- Overindulgent and lengthened stress can cause physical and emotional tiredness and lead to illness.
Try these tips to feel calmer:
- Pinpoint the source of stress. Until you will not recognize the source of stress you will not found its cure.
- Keep away from the people who stress you out.
- Be conscious of your limits and learn to say no. never take on too much on you.
Accept the things you cannot change and learn to forgive.
5. Medical conditions
If you already changed your lifestyle with physical activities, diet, stress, and sleep but still feel fatigued all the time then it could be an under wrap medical condition.
Below is the list of most common conditions that report fatigue as a key indication include:
- Heart disease
- Food intolerance
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- After reading this article I hope you will not ask someone “why I am so fatigued?”
Or no one will ask you “why you are so tired all the time?”