Your contributions are welcome!
By writing for HealthZigzag, you can share your knowledge and wisdom with others and help us promote well-being for everyone. Our editorial team will work with you to refine your writing and refine your articles. We work with writers of all colors, beliefs, orientations, traditions, and origins. Add your voice to HealthZigzag!
Well-being is our rhythm. We cover the Benefits of fruits and vegetables, Nutrition, Kid’s health and diet, healthy eating, Healthy recipes, Keto Diet, Weight Loss, Diseases, Remedies, Pet Health and so on. Familiarize yourself with our content, and if you feel like you have a story that our readers would love, we want to see it!
Keep in mind:
- Write about what you know: We want to know what you have to say about your field or your expertise!
- Be original: Articles must be unique to HealthZigzag. Articles must not have been published elsewhere online (including on your personal blog) or for distribution on other sites.
- Cite sources: If you mention a statistic or study in your article, include a link to that source. If you say that a food is healthy, tell us how you know it. Use links to peer-reviewed scientific articles, academic journals and/or credible news agencies.
- Write a punchy opening: Does the first sentence make the reader want to continue? Does your first paragraph clearly and succinctly explain to the reader what the article will consist of?
- Do not send press releases or sales pitches.
- Avoid generic content. Be creative! Your article must have a tone, be audacious, interesting, and human.
- Articles must be at least 800 words in length and concisely written
- Integrate your snapshots and videos in high resolution to better share your story.
- Readers prefer structured narratives. Use bullets, short paragraphs, and subtitles.
- Add links to useful resources when it makes sense.
- Use a shock formula. Each reader should learn lessons or useful tips.
- End with a brief summary (for the longest articles).
- The article should be in Docx format ( Use MS Word)
Want to apply?
You can send mail to [email protected]
In the subject mention guest post.