Skin disorders vary greatly in severity and symptoms. Sometimes, they can be permanent or temporary, and sometimes, maybe painful or painless. Some have genetic while others may be the situational cause. a few skin conditions are life-threatening and others can be minor.
Some skin disorders indicate a more serious issue, while most are minor. Contact your doctor if you think, you have one of these typical skin problems.
Pictures of dissimilar skin disorders
There are many dissimilar types of skin disorders. Here is a list of some of them with pictures.
Warning: graphic images ahead.
Acne skin disorder
- Commonly located on the neck, shoulders, face, chest and upper back
- Breakouts on the skin composed of whiteheads, blackheads, pimples or deep, nodules and painful cysts
- May leave darken or scars the skin if untreated
Read Also: 9 Health Benefits Of Avocado for women
Cold sore skin disorder
- The painful, red, fluid-filled blister that appears near the lips and mouth
- The affected area will often burn or tingle before the sore is visible
- Outbreaks may also be accompanied by flu, mild- like symptoms such as body aches, low fever, and swollen lymph nodesRead Also: What Is Garlic Oil? How Can You Use It To Get Maximum Health Benefits?
Blister skin disorder
- Characterized by clear, watery, fluid-filled area on the skin
- Maybe larger than 1 cm(bulla) or smaller than 1 cm(vesicle) and occur in groups or alone
- Can be found anywhere on your body
Read Also: 10 Ways To Detox Your Body Naturally
Hives skin disorder
- Itchy that occur after exposure to an allergy
- Warm, red and painful to the touch
- Can be large, randomly shaped and small, round and ring-shapedRead Also: Harmful Effects of Soft Drinks on Human Body
Actinic keratosis skin disorder
- It could be less than 2 cm or almost the size of a pencil eraser
- Scaly, thicky, or crusty skin patch
- Mostly appears on hands, scalp, arms, face, and neck because these body parts receive a lot of sun exposure
- Usually pink in color but can have a tan, brown, or a gray baseRead Also: Natural Ways To Get Rid Of Constipation
Rosacea skin disorder
- A chronic skin disease that goes through cycles of replacing and fading
- Relapses may be triggered by alcoholic beverages, spicy foods, intestinal bacteria, sunlight, and stress
- There are four subtypes of rosacea symptoms
- Common symptoms include raised, facial flushing, facial redness, red bumps, skin sensitivity, and skin drynessRead Also: 50 Foods That Are Super Healthy
Carbuncle skin disorder
- Painful, red, and irritated lump under the skin
- May be accompanied by body aches, fever, and fatigue
- Can cause oozing or skin crustinessRead Also: Vitamin B Foods Which Are Important For Your Health
Latex allergy skin disorder
This disease is considered a medical emergency. Serious care may be required.
- A rash can occur within minutes or hours after exposure to latex products.
- Itchy, warm, red wheals at the site of contact that may take to a crusted, dry appearance with repeated exposure to latex
- Airborne latex particles may cause a runny nose, cough, sneezing and itchy, watery eyes
- A severe allergy to latex can cause difficulty breathing and swellingRead Also: Types of Carbonated Drinks
Eczema skin disorder
- White or yellow scaly patches that flake off
- Affected areas may be oily, greasy, red or itchy
- Hair loss could occur in the area with the rashRead Also: 9 Incredible Health Benefits Of Guava Fruit
Psoriasis skin disorder
- Silvery, scaly, sharply defined skin patches
- Commonly located on the elbows, knees, lower back and scalp
- Maybe asymptomatic or itchyRead Also: what are the health benefits of papaya
Cellulitis skin disorder
- Caused by fungi or bacteria entering through a cut or crack in the skin
- Painful, swollen, red skin with or without oozing which spreads quickly
- Tender and hot to the touch
- Chills, fever and red streaking from the rash might be a signal of serious infectionRead Also: The Amazing Benefits Of Mulberry
Measles skin disorder
- Symptoms include a sore throat, fever, red watery eyes, loss of appetite, runny nose and cough
- The red rash spreads from the face down the body four to five days after first symptoms appear
- With blue-white centers, tiny red spots appear inside the mouthRead Also: Gestational Diabetes Diagnosis, Symptoms, Causes, Remedies, and Treatment
Basal cell carcinoma skin disorder
- A firm, raised and pale areas that may resemble a scar
- Dome-like, red or pink, shiny and pearly areas that may have a sunk in the center like a crater
- Oozing or easy bleeding wound that does not seem to healRead Also: Lose Cheek Fat – Best Way To Lose Face Fat
Give Treatment To your Skin Disorders
Learning about proper treatment for skin disorders and proper skincare can be very important for skin health. Some conditions you can address safely at home, while some required the attention of a doctor. You should learn about your conditions or symptoms and talk with your skin specialist doctor to determine the best treatment methods.