3 Balanced Recipe Ideas For Weight Loss
Between nutritional recommendations and the constraints of everyday life, it is not always easy to develop menus without false notes. However, making a well-balanced recipe for weight loss, while having fun can be very simple. In this article, learn how to compose a slimming meal and 3 balanced recipes to make your life easier.
What should a balanced recipe for weight loss contain?
To achieve a balanced recipe for weight loss, it is still necessary to know the components to favor and those that it is better to limit. Indeed, not all foods are equal and if some are true allies slimming others do not want you that good.
Essential foods to make a balanced recipe for weight loss:
- Seasonal fruits and vegetables
- Cereals and starchy foods
- Lean protein sources: fish, poultry, legumes, etc.
- Quality fats: vegetable oils, oilseeds, etc.
- Spices, and herbs
- Natural sugars
- Home cooking and simple preparations
Read Also: 50 Foods That Are Super Healthy
Foods to avoid for a slimming meal:
- Industrial products
- Processed and non-fresh foods
- Sweet products and white sugar
- Animal fat, saturated and trans
- Red meat and sausages
- Refined cereals and white bread
Recipe carrot salad and cabbage with lemon and yogurt for a starter
For 2 people
- 150 g carrots
- 150 g of red cabbage
- 1 natural yogurt (Read Also: 10 Proven Health Benefits Of Yogurt)
- 2 tbsp. tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 C. sweet mustard
- A bouquet of chives
- Salt & pepper
1. First, to make the slimming recipe for carrot and cabbage salad, start by washing and peeling the carrots. Wash the cabbage carefully. In a salad bowl, grate the vegetables quite finely.
3. Finally, add the yogurt and lemon sauce to the grated vegetables. Mix well to distribute the sauce evenly. Re-season if necessary and place it in a cool place until dinner time.
Why is this balanced recipe perfect for a slimming meal?
This recipe celebrates raw vegetables, which is great for filling up with nutrients. Here, olive oil brings high-quality fatty acids and yogurt replaces cream for a lot more lightness. Finally, lemon brings vitamin C and an interesting detox effect.
Read Also: Best Vegetables To Eat For Weight Loss
Vegetable wok with shrimp, a balanced recipe for weight loss
For 2 people
- 200 g peeled shrimp
- 80 g raw rice noodles
- 2 small carrots
- 1 zucchini
- 1 onion
- 150 g of soy sprouts
- A bouquet of coriander
- 150 ml of coconut milk
- 2 tbsp. tablespoon of sesame oil
- 2 tbsp. five spices
- Salt & pepper
1. First, to make shrimp thin wok, start by cooking the rice noodles according to the instructions on the back of the package.
2. Meanwhile, wash and peel the vegetables. However, if you wish, you can keep the skin of the zucchini. Cut the carrots and zucchini into thin sticks, chop the onion and chop the coriander.
3. Then, in a non-stick pan, sauté the onion and carrots for 5 minutes. Then add the zucchini and the five-spice mixture. Season with salt and pepper and continue cooking over low heat for 5 to 7 minutes.
4. At the end of this time, add the coconut milk, shrimp and chopped coriander. Cover and let simmer for 5 minutes. Then add the soybean sprouts and the cooked rice noodles. Stir and cook for another 3 minutes.
5. Finally, just before serving, season the seasoning, add the sesame oil and mix again.
Why choose this balanced recipe for weight loss?
This complete recipe contains everything you need for a balanced meal: lean protein, good fats, micronutrients, and dietary fiber. In addition to being delicious, it is low in calories and allows to lose weight without frustration.
Raspberry mousse without sugar for a special slimming dessert
For 2 people
- 170 g fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 egg
- 100 g of white cheese 0%
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons of honey
- A fillet of lemon
1. First, to make this raspberry slimming mousse, start by putting raspberries and honey in a small saucepan. Then heat the mixture gently and let it simmer over low heat for about fifteen minutes until a homogeneous compote.
2. Then, pass the mixture to the Chinese to remove the raspberry seeds that can be annoying to the tasting. Reserve the raspberry coulis.
3. Then, in a bowl, put the egg white in the snow with the lemon fillet. Beat the mixture until you get a very firm mousse.
4. In a salad bowl, mix the cottage cheese and raspberry coulis. Using a spatula, gently add the snowy white to the cottage cheese and raspberry mixture. Be careful not to break the benches. Place in the fridge for at least 3 hours before eating fresh.
Why is raspberry mousse a balanced slimming recipe?
This dessert made with fruits has several advantages. First, it uses honey instead of sugar to bring in a much more natural taste. Then, egg white and cottage cheese are two very interesting sources of lean protein. Finally, this delicious dessert can be fun while paying attention to its line.
which balanced recipe for weight loss did you like? Let us know in the comment box.
Read Also: How To Lose Fat In The Arms
Read Also: List Of Foods Allowed On Keto Diet