How To Get Rid Of Back Fat: 10 Best Exercises, Foods To Eat and Foods To Avoid
aaah the fat, it takes its ease everywhere that one! And even on our back … Well, it will have to be remedied, because the folds of fat that come out with a bareback. it is not at all, but then not at all, sexy! So, if you have decided to take things in your hands to have a beautiful Greek goddess back, well, we have made a list of exercises to do at least 3 times a week. So hop, hop, hop, we move!
Read Also: How To Lose Fat In The Arms
Here are 10 exercises to get rid of back fat with pictures.
- 0.1 DUMBBELL AB TWIST
- 0.2 FRONT PLANK LOW TWIST
- 0.3 MOUNTAIN CLIMBER
- 0.4 SEATED SPINAL TWIST
- 0.5 RUSSIAN TWIST
- 0.6 PILATES SWIMMING
- 0.7 TRICEPS EXTENSION WITH COBRA
- 0.8 PUSH UP
- 0.9 SIDE PLANK TWIST
- 0.10 DUMBBELL FLY FLOOR
- 1 Foods to Eat along with exercises given above to get rid of back fat
- 2 Foods to Avoid along with exercises given above to get rid of back fat
DUMBBELL AB TWIST
Lie on the ground on your back, bending your knees. Take a weight of 2 to 3 kilos in your hands by stretching your arms towards the ceiling. Then rotate your upper body to the right, keeping your arms in their position. Return to the starting position, then make the same movement on the left side. Repeat this movement 15 times on each side.
FRONT PLANK LOW TWIST
Put yourself in a plank position resting on your elbows and your toes. Then turn your pelvis to the right then to the left while remaining as stable as possible. Make this movement in 3 sets of 20 repetitions.
Put yourself in a plank position with arms outstretched. Then alternate between your right leg and your left leg by bending your knee to your chest. Do 3 sets of 10 repetitions on each side.
SEATED SPINAL TWIST
Sit with your knees slightly bent and tilt your upper body slightly backward by placing your hands on the floor parallel to your thighs. Then, stretch your left leg and put your right leg over it by folding it and turn your bust to the right by pressing your left hand on your right knee and the ground with your right hand.
Sit on the floor with your knees slightly bent. Then, join your hands flat, stretching out your arms in front of you, then tilt your upper body backward, lifting your feet off the ground while keeping your knees bent. Finally, turn your upper body from left to right with your hands. Repeat this movement in 3 sets of 10 repetitions.
Lie on your stomach, arms outstretched in front of you and legs spread wide of your hips. Then raise your right arm and your left leg up and then alternate. Do 3 sets of 20 moves.
TRICEPS EXTENSION WITH COBRA
Lie on your stomach, legs stretched out, pointing your feet with your elbows slightly bent and your hands flat, next to your pelvis. Then, raise your upper body by pushing on your arms while tilting your head backward. Hold this position for 45 seconds then return to the starting position. Do this move at least 10 times.
It’s very simple, put yourself in the plank position with your arms extended, then bend your arms to go down to the ground and go back with your arms stretched out. In summary, make pumps. Repeat this movement in 3 sets of 10 repetitions.
SIDE PLANK TWIST
Position yourself on a sideboard by leaning on your right elbow. Your body should be well aligned and should not touch the ground other than your feet and elbow. Stretch your left arm up as if you wanted to touch the sky. Then, make an arm swing with the left, bringing it in front of you to your right hip. Reproduce this movement by pressing on your left elbow. Do 2 sets of 15 repetitions on each side.
DUMBBELL FLY FLOOR
With your legs apart from the width of your hips, take dumbbells and then lean forward slightly, dropping your arms in front. Then do like flapping wings with the dumbbells palms of hands to the ground. Do 3 sets of 10 repetitions.
These are the 10 back sculpting and back fat burning exercises. But you must also follow a healthy and well-balanced diet to lose back fat. Here are the lists of foods to eat and avoid. The dumbbell fly floor counted in the best exercises to get rid of back fat.
You can include all these 10 exercises in your daily routine to get rid of back fat.
Foods to Eat along with exercises given above to get rid of back fat
- Veggies – Cauliflower, cabbage, bottle gourd, ridge gourd, bitter gourd, eggplant, spinach, chive, radish greens, rocket spinach, kale, carrot, broccoli, Chinese cabbage, scallions, Swiss chard, and beetroot.
[Read Also: 10 Most Protein-Rich Vegetables]
- Fruits– Watermelon, apple, banana, plum, muskmelon (without sugar), pineapple, peach, and berries.
- Protein– Eggs, soy, mushroom, ground turkey, beans, fish, tofu, chicken breast, and legumes.
- Dairy– Buttermilk, full-fat milk, full-fat yogurt, homemade ricotta, and cottage cheese.
- Nuts And Seeds– Walnuts, pecans, macadamia, almonds, hazelnuts, pine, chia seeds, sunflower seeds, flaxseeds, and pumpkin seeds.
- Whole Grains– Brown rice, black rice, red rice, buckwheat, oats, wheat flour, and sorghum.
- Fats And Oils– rice bran oil, Olive oil, peanut butter, sunflower butter, and almond butter.
- Herbs And Spices– Cardamom, star anise, mint, fenugreek, cinnamon, cumin, turmeric, coriander, cayenne pepper, white pepper, black pepper, mace, saffron, cilantro, nutmeg, rosemary, basil, thyme, oregano, and sage.
Include the foods along with exercises mentioned above to get rid of back fat fast.
Read Also: Lose Cheek Fat – Best Way To Lose Face Fat
Foods to Avoid along with exercises given above to get rid of back fat
- Ready-to-eat noodles
- Rice noodles
- Fried chicken
- Flour pasta
- Frozen foods
- Processed food
- High GI fruits like mango and grapes
- Cookies made with refined flour and sugar
- Hormone-treated meat
- Canned food
- Potato wafers
Avoid the foods mentioned above to get rid of back fat fast.
Read Also: Best Vegetables To Eat For Weight Loss