If you want to know how to have thicker lips, we show you makeup tricks and other natural remedies to make your lips look fuller and fuller.
Many people want to have thick and sensual lips simply. If you want to give volume to your lips, but you do not want to have fillers or injections, we give you other alternatives.
In another article, we already saw how to apply the mascara to enlarge the eyes. Now we will see how we can get thicker lips using the products you already have in your toiletry bag and other completely natural tricks. Do you want to know them all? Join us!
How to have thicker lips with makeup
- Using a lipstick you can increase the volume of your lips quickly and easily. To do this, you just have to use a brush to outline the contour and fill, trying not to make the color too dark or flashy so that the effect of thicker lips is greater.
- With a lip liner, you will get an effect similar to the previous one. With it, you can easily draw the contour, but it should be a lighter shade than lipstick to increase lip volume. If you use a darker shade than the lipstick, you will get the opposite effect.
- The gloss is a perfect ally for your lips to achieve greater volume effectiveness. Thus, the optical effect it achieves will make it appear. Also, for more volume, you can add a second layer of gloss to the center of the lower lip.
- With matte lipsticks, whatever the texture, the thick lips will always stand out more. Even using two shades of matte lipstick you will get the volume you want so much.
- For thin lips, we recommend tones that favor: coral, pink, red, peach shades … Thanks to these colors you will get an optical effect of thick lips. However, if your lips are normal or thick, you can use any shade. The ones you should avoid are garnets, burgundy, and currants that, on the other hand, will be perfect for thicker lips.
- You must have well-groomed and hydrated lips. You can also improve their circulation by exfoliating them once a week to remove dead particles and protect them from external agents.
- Applying a bit of concealer a shade lighter than the foundation, it will also increase the volume of your lips. You will get a perfect finish.
Steps to achieve thick lips
We all know that thick and full lips are more attractive and sensual, but we can not always have that luck. However, even if you don’t have the voluminous lips of Angelina Jolie or Scarlett Johansson, you can create an optical effect to simulate the highest volume of lipstick naturally.
These are the steps you should follow:
- The lips will not look good if they are not hydrated so apply a moisturizing lip balm before applying makeup. If your lips are too dry and chapped, a full exfoliation should be done once a week.
- Apply a base to the lips to unify the tone, hide imperfections, and help the lipstick to fix better and remain intact.
- Profiling is essential to achieve thick lips. For a natural finish, use a lip liner similar to your lip colors, such as beige or light tones. First, outline the lips on the contour and then make a second outline a little above the natural line of the lips. Then blend the stroke with a small brush.
- The next step in lip makeup is to use a lip liner the same color as the lipstick you are going to use to fill in both lips. You will get a much bigger lip effect.
- Then it was time to use a lipstick. As we have said, it is better to be light in color to highlight its beauty and increase lip volume.
- To finish, apply a little gloss right in the center of the lips to get more luminosity, also getting thicker lips.
How to have thicker lips with home remedies
We know how important it is for those women who have thin lips to have certain tricks to obtain thick and sexy lips. For this reason, we want to show you some of the most effective ways to achieve this naturally and without complications.
- As we have told you above, one of the home remedies that you can use is to hydrate your lips every day to avoid cracks and dead skin. The ideal is to use a lip balm during the day every time you have dry lips. And much better if it contains sunscreen to protect us from UVA rays.
- Exfoliating the lips every night is also an effective remedy to increase lip volume. To do this, apply petroleum jelly to the lips and rub with a toothbrush in circular movements. This will activate blood circulation and eliminate impurities.
- There are exercises to get thick lips. For example, place your lips as if you were going to pronounce the ‘U’ and hold them in that position for 10 seconds. By doing two sets each day, little by little you will show more lip volume.
- One of the very effective home remedies is also to use cinnamon powder. Mix it with a little petroleum jelly and apply this ointment on your lips. Leave to act for about 10 minutes and then rinse with plenty of water. Hydrate them and repeat every night. In this way, you will see how your lips begin to gain volume.