It’s been a while since I wanted to share with you my famous crust extremely low in carbohydrates, super crunchy. Do not go straight
The crust contains only 1.4g net carbs for a 10 “pizza, which gives 3 servings of two tips to 0.5g net carbs per serving. The recipe is super simple and you can use your remaining Costco roast chicken Je I assure you that you will fall in love with this crust 😋 or at least I hope
Read Also: List Of Foods Allowed On Keto Diet
Chicken Pizza Crust
(10- inch thin crust pizza, 3 servings of 2 tips)
ingredients to make keto chicken crust pizza
- 280g roasted chicken (or any other cooked chicken) boneless and skinless.
- 1 egg (large size)
- 28g grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano *
- 1/4 tsp seasoned roasted garlic and peppers *
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon of water (if needed) *
* You can use the spices you prefer.
* Beware of salt (I do not add). If you use commercial chicken, it is often salty. Do not forget that Parmesan is salty too.
* Add only a very small amount of water if the mixture is too dry as when using chicken breasts. The mixture should be wet but not wet and should stand together.
1. Preheat the oven to 500 °
2. Cover a 12 “pizza plate with parchment paper and set aside another piece of paper for step 7.
3. Chop your chicken finely and put it in a bowl.
4. Add the egg, the Parmesan and spices
5. Mix with your hands as if to make balls
6. Add water (only if necessary)
7. Put the mixture on the pizza pan between the parchment paper and spread it with the help of a rolling pin or a glass.
8. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes * or until the crust is dry, crisp and golden. in general, it will have shrunk and from 12 “to about 10 ”
* Monitor your crust. Cooking time may vary depending on the moisture content of the mixture.
…. And here, the crust is ready to be garnished.
❤️ Bonus ❤️ if you are interested.
Pizza Bacon, Goat Champignons
(10 pizza. “3 servings of 2 points)
ingredients to make keto chicken pizza crust
- 1 pizza crust chicken
- 84g grated mozzarella (Petit Québec, pale blue package)
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce low in carbohydrate (I make mine)
- 3 slices of bacon precooked crumbled (I reserve the fat that I add on the pizza at the very end … after all we are keto)
- 20g mushrooms finely chopped
- 56g of goat cheese crumbled
- 10 to 20g raw spinach or some rocket leaves
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 450 °
2. Add the mozzarella, sauce, bacon, mushrooms and goat cheese to the crust
3. Bake the pizza for 5 to 10 minutes and remove from the oven
4. Add the leaves spinach or arugula
5. Drizzle with cooking fat bacon or a little olive oil
Bon Appétit 🍴😋