5 Best Green Salad Recipes
The green salad, this culinary humbug that takes place very often at lunchtime for female individuals. It remains, too often, recommended for a balanced meal in low calorie … But for me, I’m hungry, brothel nuts!
Seen as the “dietetic” food par excellence, hating it would deny the qualities and benefits of this magical foliage.
Do you know how you can prepare a perfectly balanced salad? if you still don’t know about it just read the article link given below:
Here are the 5 best green salad recipes which are easy to make at home.
1: Spring Mix Green Salad Recipe
This spring mix green salad recipe is really easy and very delicious.
Ingredients For Mix Green Salad
- 4 radishes
- 4 cups of a variety of mild spring greens and bold, spicier ones, like arugula or frisée
- Chopped hazelnuts
- Chopped chives, tarragon, and parsley
- Dijon Vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic (grated)
- 1/4 tsp. sugar
- Radishes: Slice 4 radishes, then soak in ice water until the edges begin to curl, about 20 minutes.
- Fennel: Reserve the fronds from 1 bulb for garnish. Slice the bulb on a mandoline.
- Mixed Greens: Use 4 cups of a variety of mild spring greens and bold, spicier ones, like arugula or frisée.
- Hazelnuts: Chopped hazelnuts add richness, toasty flavor, and a little crunch.
- Fresh Herbs: Chopped chives and tarragon are classic additions, but parsley would work, too.
- Dijon Vinaigrette: Whisk 1/2 cup olive oil, 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar, 1 tsp. Dijon mustard, 1 clove garlic (grated), and 1/4 tsp sugar until blended; season with salt. Just before serving, toss the salad with the vinaigrette until coated; season. Makes 3/4 cup.
Green salad with endive, tuna, corn, and cherry tomato
Here is a simple salad recipe and very fast. As you may have noticed I love making salads by varying my ingredients. The next salad that I would introduce you will be with scallops I love it (yes it’s a little expensive, but it must be small pleasures from time to time).
- 1 green salad (Lettuce. Oak)
- 1 endive
- A can of corn
- 1 can of tuna
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 10 black olives, pitted
- 2 eggs
- Sort and clean the salad and endives and tomatoes.
- Cook the eggs in water.
- Cut endives into slices (I take off the heart because I do not like bitterness)
- Cut the eggs
- In a dish, put salad, endives, cherry tomatoes, olives, corn, tuna, eggs, and mix.
- Serve with a vinaigrette
MIXED SALAD (GREEN SALAD / POTATO / GIZZARD / TOMATO / ONION)
- Ingredients for 2 people
- salad (I took oak leaf salad)
- 2 or 3 tomatoes
- 1 white onion
- 3 potatoes
- 1 small can of gizzard
- vinaigrette: balsamic or classic vinegar / oil / salt / pepper
- optional: I add a little garlic powder
- Wash the salad and then wring
- Pour water in a saucepan and boil, place the potatoes to cook without peeling them
- When the potatoes are cooked, wait for them to warm and then peel them
- Place the salad on the plates, cut the potatoes into pieces, cut the tomatoes and cut them too, peel the onion cut into slices and add the whole on the green salad
- Pour the contents of the box of gizzards in a casserole and heat, remove the fat and continue to poise the gizzards
- Cut the gizzards into pieces and add them also on the salad
- Pour a fillet of balsamic vinegar and oil
- salt, pepper, you can add a little bit of classic or powdered garlic
GREEN SALAD WITH CREAM
I will remember forever this capsule shoot for two reasons. Firstly, because the recipe is good and it reminds me of my grandmothers, and also because I completely undid the neck by dancing towards the end of the capsule. Unfortunately, the camera did not capture everything, but we started dancing like crazy for 5 minutes. In short, it will teach me to make the damn crazy.
As I am in a phase “quickly done well” these days, I like to make good quantities of vinaigrettes and keep them in my fridge. It allows me to eat fast when I’m hungry and especially to eat healthy things.
This green and creamy lettuce are perfect to accompany fish and meat. To make a salad meal, simply add a protein such as 2 boiled eggs or 3 oz of canned tuna or grilled chicken.
Read Also: 5 Homemade Salad Recipes Rich In Protein
I have also prepared a small list of ingredients that I like to add in my green salads and to which people do not always have the reflex to think. It’s a change and it’s delicious:
- Chopped dates
- Rice or couscous
- Artichoke hearts
- Parmesan shavings
- Palm hearts Maize
- 1 shredded lettuce, shredded
- 1 Boston lettuce, chopped
- 1/2 Lebanese cucumber, diced
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/4 cup radish, sliced thinly (or to taste)
- 1 avocado, diced
- Basil, to taste
FOR THE CREAM SAUCE
- 1/4 cup of cream 15%
- 2 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1/2 cup French shallot, finely chopped (or to taste)
- 1 C. Dijon mustard
- The juice of ½ lemon
- 1 C. honey
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large salad bowl, mix all the ingredients “for the salad”.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients “for the cream sauce”. Mix well and serve with the green salad.
Green salad with nachos
Avocado 1 layer
- 1 carrot
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 salad
- 1 yogurt
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 handful of tortilla
- Mince the avocado, grate the carrot, cut the tomatoes into very small cubes, cut the salad into thin slices. Mix the ingredients, drizzle with half of the lemon juice.
- Sauce: 3/4 of yogurt, mint according to taste, the rest of the lemon juice + lemon zest. Sprinkle with cumin and paprika, add to the vegetables.
- Emit a good handful of nachos on the salad.